MoHo Storage wanted A2/Kent

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Hi.

We are about to take delivery of our new (to us) 7.75m Hymer motorhome.
We live in Greenwich, so street parking is not possible, we don't have a drive.
We are looking for a all years storage place ideally near to the A2.
We regularly drive down the A2/M2 to Thanet.
So anywhere along the south side of the Thames or Medway between the Blackwall Tunnel and Margate would be considered.

1571497537616.png
We are not only thinking 'official' storage, but also private drives, yards, whatever, as long as its fairly discreet/secure.

Any suggestions ?

Jul 27, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
3 years
Willow Farm Equestrian Centre near Faversham started storage about two years ago, close to the M2 as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not sure if you got sorted but I have just been up to my storage Woolmans Wood Rochester, about half a mile from A2. I spoke to them this morning and they are taking people on but for just 6 month periods as it is up for redevelopment at some time in the future. May do if you are stuck.

OP
Brains
Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Not sure if you got sorted but I have just been up to my storage Woolmans Wood Rochester, about half a mile from A2. I spoke to them this morning and they are taking people on but for just 6 month periods as it is up for redevelopment at some time in the future. May do if you are stuck.
Thanks for that one, we are going to look at the Equestrian place in Faversham first and see what we get for the money

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers