Apr 11, 2015
Kidderminster
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
9 years
Hi All

When we purchased our second hand Hymer, it came with a Mobiltech automatic satellite dish and Cello TV. At the time I did think it was a bit odd for someone to ha e an Italian manufactured satellite dish fitted, along with a British made TV. You don’t see many mobiltech dishes.

It must be about 7 or 8 years old and will not now lock on. I appreciate changes have been made to satellites but I’m trying to find out if it’s a dish fault or simply that the dish in the sky has moved.

We found a firm near Derby a few years ago that used to install and maintain these dishes but no longer. At the time the engineer thought that the future of TV in MHs was going to be more through broadband than satellite. What do people think?

Also are there any simple checks or adjustments I can make to the dish? I don’t really want to go to the expense of changing the dish, especially if dishes are on there way out.

Kind Regards

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I think these were also known as MA-VE systems sold by Towsure and Roadpro ltd along with others. The contact number for the distributors was 0330 163659

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back