Mileo 263 bed base

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 263
I am looking for a 2016 Mileo drop down bed base , anyone got any suggestions where I might be able to aquire one ?

OP
OP
B
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 263
It looks like a stress crack next to the control panel ,it runs from the top edge round to the underneath about 15cm and a shorter one about 6 cm .Been told they stop making them . Wondered if anyone knew of a one breaking or repairer that kept used or new parts .

Upvote 0

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
It looks like a stress crack next to the control panel ,it runs from the top edge round to the underneath about 15cm and a shorter one about 6 cm .Been told they stop making them . Wondered if anyone knew of a one breaking or repairer that kept used or new parts .
We have a Benimar. Some photos would help. Not quite understanding a stress crack/ bed base:unsure:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 263
I'm not next to it at the moment , and I don't have any photos of the cracks ,but I've marked where they are in the photo .
Mileo 263 .jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Interesting post. Obviously it's out of warranty but have you tried asking Marquis about this? Unless its a massive crack I wouldn't worry about the bed usage.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 263
I've tried Marquis ,they gave me a number in Durham to ring ,which I will do tomorrow . I'm just concerned about future use ,or if it will affect resale value ,though I've just bought it ,so that's down the line a bit . Its had a crude repair ,if I can't get a replacement ,I'll try to get it repaired professionally .

Upvote 0

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I've tried Marquis ,they gave me a number in Durham to ring ,which I will do tomorrow . I'm just concerned about future use ,or if it will affect resale value ,though I've just bought it ,so that's down the line a bit . Its had a crude repair ,if I can't get a replacement ,I'll try to get it repaired professionally .
Make sure you speak to Graeme Davison at Durham. He's the after sales manager and does try to sort any problems. Bypass the organ grinders.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back