Marquis Motorhomes....Hahaha! (1 Viewer)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
My wife found a flea on one of our cats today. We are about to have the house fumigated, that should do the trick.

OP
OP
Terry and Jan

Terry and Jan

Free Member
Feb 25, 2014
Saltash,Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Thanks for all the replys, the leak was from the gland that the cable from the solar panel goes through and that has been rectified. Looking at the walls i cannot see or smell anything so i intend to run my dehumidifier in the van as well as get so me heat in. I’ll keep you posted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
My wife found a flea on one of our cats today. We are about to have the house fumigated, that should do the trick.

Think you have got that the wrong way round .. Surely you mean fumigate the cats .. Hope they survives .. You could of course just give them a bath ..

Unless they have CLAWS and HATE WATER :):):):)

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
Thanks for all the replys, the leak was from the gland that the cable from the solar panel goes through and that has been rectified. Looking at the walls i cannot see or smell anything so i intend to run my dehumidifier in the van as well as get so me heat in. I’ll keep you posted.
Hi. Glad to see that all is resolved and that you would in fact have been ripped off to some fine tune. I know Marquis have a high mark up on work carried out post sales but am disgusted at the quote. Mike
As this has turned out to be the case of a rip-off attempt, I would like to apologise to @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes , Peter, for totally misreading your reason for liking the original posting. Mike

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Hi. Glad to see that all is resolved and that you would in fact have been ripped off to some fine tune. I know Marquis have a high mark up on work carried out post sales but am disgusted at the quote. Mike
As this has turned out to be the case of a rip-off attempt, I would like to apologise to @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes , Peter, for totally misreading your reason for liking the original posting. Mike
I'm a bit disturbed at the possibility of the wrong inference being levied at us simply for giving a 'click' when agreeing with a poster's decision?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back