Rally Chat Lymington Seafood Festival, Golf, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Isle Of Wight (& More!) Rally August 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For those booked for Lymington - you might like Stratford River Festival Rally which has a steady flow of bookings now https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...-30-june-1-july-2018-booking-now-open.156238/ - please let us know if you might want to book this one too?! :)
Also there may be a meet at Upton Blues https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/upton-blues-festival-meet-19-23-july-2018.157555/ & we will be marshalling at Retrofestival Newark which has a great festival atmosphere & some excellent live bands https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/retrofestival-newark.158935/#post-2520771
More meets are being explored but not confirmed yet as organisers of events are not the easiest people to get hold of at this time of year!
For anyone new have a look here for upcoming rallies & meets https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/events/

Last edited:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
I'm exhausted just reading it :LOL:
May have to do 2 nights at The Ferryman to boost our strength :cheers:
Hope someone sorts out Beaulieu :pray2:
Jude

MrWhippy

Free Member
Nov 11, 2017
London
Funster No
MH
B class Hymer
Exp
Since 2016
Sounds great - can we put our names on the list for this please. Joanne and Stuart in a 6m motorhome.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sounds great - can we put our names on the list for this please. Joanne and Stuart in a 6m motorhome.
Would be great to have you along - suggest that you subscribe asap & let us know so we can send you a booking form as down to the last few spaces now!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Would be great to have you along - suggest that you subscribe asap & let us know so we can send you a booking form as down to the last few spaces now!
@MrWhippy You are now showing a a subscribed member so can send you a form (y) Please see the Inbox on top right of this web page as will send you a PM (private message now) :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Down to the last few spaces so please check if you are on the list on page 24 of this thread with the number of nights that you require & if not contact us soon to sort or complete your booking :active: Currently there are just 5 spaces left & 5 in progress & contacted.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you for all the graft you have put in, and it is still nine months away
Will be good to have this one organised & amazed by the response (y) then there's Stratford River Festival rally, helping with Retrofestival Newark, maybe Upton Blues & a couple of others being chased up! Wouldn't like the winter to be boring :giggle: Got to admit have been neglecting our home lives & big list of jobs to do so must get on with that soon but not as much fun as doing this!

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Just a quick update to say that there is no update yet. :(

We are still interested, but can't commit to anything in August yet. We are committed to helping some friends with a music event in Cornwall at some point in August, but the exact date hasn't been finalised yet. I think this rally will be fully booked long before I know if the dates work out for us. :(

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just a quick update to say that there is no update yet. :(

We are still interested, but can't commit to anything in August yet. We are committed to helping some friends with a music event in Cornwall at some point in August, but the exact date hasn't been finalised yet. I think this rally will be fully booked long before I know if the dates work out for us. :(
Thank you for letting us know - if/when fully booked then we will have a reserve list as may be cancellations with so many coming.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We would love to come to the Lymington rally. Is there space left for us?
Will send you a PM now :) - please see your Inbox in top right corner of web page.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

Stewart

Free Member
Nov 10, 2016
England
Funster No
MH
Devon Monte Carlo van con
Exp
many years
@ wombles. I don't know how to PM you. Can you let me know and put my name down?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @Wombles would like to attend if still room
Hi - the last place has been taken but will put you on the Reserve List. If you want to PM with your email address then can send the form to you if a space becomes free.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp