LPG Bottle Connector Question (1 Viewer)

davida71uk

Free Member
Apr 7, 2021
Solihull, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohawk
Exp
Fairly New
Hi Folks,

We have an underslung LPG tank on our Autotrail Mohawk. As backup I also have a full 13kg Calor cylinder which we’re more likely to take when off EHU or at festivals for example. We may just get through more gas then when we don’t have EHU.

There are valves crossing the LPG tank feed and Calor regulator feed. When using the LPG tank gas I’ll ensure bottle regulator feed valve is closed but wanted to attach a closed face connector to the threaded male propane bottle hose.

What are they called? I just want to seal off that hose as well as closing the valve crossing that feed so propane from the LPG tank does not exit out of the bottle hose as it won’t be attached to a bottle. It will also protect the thread on the propane bottle connector. We’re going to use the bottle locker as a boot locker/extra storage.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
One of these? (Other suppliers are available 😉)
Screenshot_20210501-224546.png

OP
OP
davida71uk

davida71uk

Free Member
Apr 7, 2021
Solihull, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohawk
Exp
Fairly New
Hey Itsmcb, that’s the ticket. Looks a little DIY but will meet the requirements. I was just at a loss as to what input Google needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
There is a hose to connect a calor bottle to your lpg fill point.£18 from gaslow.not worth messing about changing regulators about. There is another post on here with a picture.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
davida71uk

davida71uk

Free Member
Apr 7, 2021
Solihull, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohawk
Exp
Fairly New
Thanks, all sorted, I bought a Gaslow, 01-1679, Propane, Blanking Cap on EBay.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back