Looking for nice beach resort in Tuscany. (1 Viewer)

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
We always head for Javea Spain in September and meet up with friends who fly in. This is now in doubt so as a plan B we are looking to visit Venice and Florence for a few days but my friends then want to spend another week in the Tuscany area on the coast. Any suggestions for a nice resort with good beach and possibly an ACSI site?

OP
OP
Parrot Face
Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Still wondering if there's anyone got any advice on above.

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Portofino Rapallo or La Spezia area are places on my to do list but having not got there yet I can't recommend personally. Anywhere along that coast looks pretty good.
I have been to Sottomarina and river Po area on the other side and wouldn't go back there again. Think Blackpool / Rhyl and you'll get the picture.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
On our way to sardinia last May, we stopped in massa. It's just south of La spezia. We weren't keen. It seemed quite charmless. We also stayed on the private aire at marina de pisa, which we liked. The area around it was very quiet on the way out, but a different story when we returned six weeks later. The whole area was rammed with Italians on their holidays. Sardinia has wonderful beaches and is worth the trouble to get there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back