williamb

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
hello all we are sailing to bilbao in early january then heading for malaga area we dont like doing to many miles in one day so we are looking for two night stops between bilbao and malaga we will be towing a car so it may slow us down a bit would like to know if anyone can help who has done the trip and knows of any camsites on the way down that will be open then we could try to contact them to book we are hoping to get a site before madrid and then midway between madrid and malaga if anyone could help it would be appreciated very much. thanks

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi William and Link Removedto the FUN.

cant help with the campsites.....sorry.

you say you are towing a car........is this on a trailer or an 'A' frame?

theres two trains of thought on 'A' framing in france and spain at the moment.

one is, the police are cracking down on 'A' frames and issuing on the spot fines and making you unhitch and drive seperately. ok if you have a second driver....i dont:Doh:

the other is....'i do it all the time and have never been stopped'

please let us know how you fair when you return.

good luck and enjoy your trip.

john.

Link Removed

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Campsites

hi

we used Internaciaonal aranjuaz Sout of Madrid (Camping check book P 560) It (allegedly) open all year. I`ve had 31ft R-V with "toad" on there. In April 2008. Just watch for the "hump" in the road on the aproach, if you hit it too fast it REALY jars the spine!!!!

Try www.campingaranjuez.com

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
williamb

williamb

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
yes car is on trailer so i should be ok the one campsite that has been mentioned i have looked into it seems to be the most comon one used but i wondered if there was anymore i should think someone may be able to help thanks for advice so far. william

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back