Local knowledge needed please. Village..About two miles out of Newark on the Sleaford road. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Some while back,used an Elec/TV firm. Two brothers,did a super job and while we are over here,could do with getting in touch with them about another job.
Two brothers,one was about in a mobile workshop,but we organised having the job done at their house. Memory.. Their place was about 2miles plus out,in a village on the left hand side going to Sleaford.
Any help would be appreciated. TIA.
Tea Bag

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Pretty sure it would have been this firm, I used them twice went to a home address near where you say, other was done at my address

Link Removed

They appear to have moved

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
There’s only the one brother now, Rob and his partner Charlotte. Excellent company for almost anything you need doing on your Motorhomes.

Brant Broughton, Lincolnshire is a bit further than 2 miles from Newark. Id say more like 7 miles.

Theres a good pub,The Generous Briton, for food in Brant Broughton plus a small campsite, Poachers Patch, on the right as you enter the village from the A17.

Road Pro are located in Daventry, Northamptonshire.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tea Bag
Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
There’s only the one brother now, Rob and his partner Charlotte. Excellent company for almost anything you need doing on your Motorhomes.

Brant Broughton, Lincolnshire is a bit further than 2 miles from Newark. Id say more like 7 miles.

Theres a good pub,The Generous Briton, for food in Brant Broughton plus a small campsite, Poachers Patch, on the right as you enter the village from the A17.

Road Pro are located in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
Automate in Brant Broughton

Hi.
Thanks for the Information. Sorry about there only being one brother,they could not have done more for me at the time.
Will be in touch with the firm,its about getting a new Smart TV and letting them advise on what aerial to fix.
Thanks again 2?-7? miles ? Excuse. In Hot pursuit module,back wheels locked up for last 5 miles..? 🚛
Tea Bag.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tea Bag
Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
Hi the Pair of you.
Been in touch with Automate,they were sorry,but could not fit me in before we leave to go home. Win some lose some, it was worth a try. Thanks again for the info. It was a firm i would use again wherever. Told them about the Motorhome Fun link. Thanks agin.
Tea Bag

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Pretty sure it would have been this firm, I used them twice went to a home address near where you say, other was done at my address

Link Removed

They appear to have moved

Sorry, definitely quoted the wrong company , but even worse used Auto-mate 🙄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back