LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi can anybody tell me how to get my Little ticks back :ROFLMAO:The ones that used to appear when I contributed to a topic :ROFLMAO:make it very simple :thumb::ROFLMAO:
Also on my yahoo tool bar I used to get a little number to tell me mail was ready to be read that's disappeared as well---running firefox-- not sure if it all went t--s up when the site went to the new server ?
terry

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
As i understand it the new server has got rid of the bug's:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
I've never had any ticks ;but then i'm relativley new, the only thing i get now is black spot on the back of the individual forums envelopes to indicate i have posted there.

not sure ;but your tick could now be a black spot Link Removed

regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I've never had any ticks ;but then i'm relativley new, the only thing i get now is black spot on the back of the individual forums envelopes to indicate i have posted there.not sure ;but your tick could now be a black spot Link Removed
regards

Is it now a blackhead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Maybe Jim has got rid of the ticks and bugs with the new server and introduced an old nautical form of forum disapline!!!!

old nautical text quote
presented with a "black spot" to officially pronounce a verdict of guilt or judgment. It consists of a piece of paper or card, with a circular black spot in the middle and placed in the hand of the accused. It was a source of much fear because it meant the pirate will be executed.:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:
Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have not moved the server yet, loads of obstacles, and its been difficult to get me and Bryan with free time at the same time. Hopefully we will move to the new server soon as paying for two servers really hurts:cry:

As for the ticks, I am not quite sure what sure what you mean, where exactly were these ticks?

EDIT I just realised that you might mean the little tick that shows you have subscribed to a thread, they are still there for me, try hard-refreshing your browser CTR + F5 that might help.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Jim I get a tick like the one in your avatar :ROFLMAO: in the envelope----- Just done a reinstall of yahoo tool bar and they are back :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry
edit will wait for incoming mail to see if that is working as well
edit great minds think alike heeheee

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back