Lidl 16th Jan (2 Viewers)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
When I saw Lidl in the original post I thought no way am I going in there. No, never having been in one I thought at my age I aint about to start.
Anyway curiosity got the better of me and I weren't into the Malton shop.
I skulked around pillars in case I knew some one and eventually came out with all manner of crap:

Screwdrivers, Infrared thermometers, distance calculating toys, fire extinguishers, etc, etc.

I this happens next month then can you please describe it as a Waitrose substitute then my missus may come in as well. :LOL:

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
I'm baffled. I bought one today to charge up my motorcycle 12v battery and connected it all up and it told me it was a motorcycle 12v battery. Try as I might, I couldn't find the little window on the charger to find out how the little people inside can look out to see what battery is being connected - or am I being thick? (Polite answers only please!)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I'm baffled. I bought one today to charge up my motorcycle 12v battery and connected it all up and it told me it was a motorcycle 12v battery. Try as I might, I couldn't find the little window on the charger to find out how the little people inside can look out to see what battery is being connected - or am I being thick? (Polite answers only please!)
Yes, you are being thick. It's electrickery.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back