LHD Niesmann Bischoff Arto for sale (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
This van belongs to a friend and fellow funster, who isn't good with technology. Its advertised in the classifieds.
Its a lovely van, I'm tempted myself, but not confident driving LHD as I travel solo.
He is giving up motorhoming.
Message me if you want any more information.

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
This van belongs to a friend and fellow funster, who isn't good with technology. Its advertised in the classifieds.
Its a lovely van, I'm tempted myself, but not confident driving LHD as I travel solo.
He is giving up motorhoming.
Message me if you want any more information.
I’ve looked at the listing, you may want to put up some more pictures so people can see how good the inside looks.
The outside looks mint!

John

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
A good price that at first glance it would be much more from a dealer.

Need more photos, 3 litre manual, no belt to change as well.

I don’t think it will be around too long.
If it had been closer I might have been tempted, dep upon what the lounge area was like.
Will not be around for long as you say, trader prices would be nearer £40k,

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Thank you for all the advice. Paul has taken some additional photos, and I have edited the advert.
He forgot a photo of the front bed in the down position!. However, they do show how clean and well cated for she is.
He is very particular, anything that goes wrong is fixed immediately.

Jan 23, 2023
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Newbie - bought first MH 11/03/2023
Peter Clark any good for you looks a nice motorhome for full time. 😎 Bob.
I went to see it and would have bought it, but having written off a car 3 years ago and then lost two motorcycles in a garage fire last year, my insurance costs are spectacular.

The 2.3 litre vehicles I’ve been looking at average £900 p.a. for insurance - the 3 litre engine on this one put costs to over £3k!

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Looks a nice well set up motor, Oven is a nice addition, must be a bit tight at 3500kgs. To anyone lookingvat one, the key points to check are front double glazed windows should have no misting and some shower trays (especially the type shown here I think) should have no cracks.

Peter Clark its much better being a 3 litre much stronger engine but at that age in particular the 2.3 were right in the middle of their manual cluch problems ( search "juddergate"). I ran a slightly later 3 litre 74r for 9 years cost me about £300 pa, I take it you've considered changing insurers? :giggle:

Jan 23, 2023
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Newbie - bought first MH 11/03/2023
Looks a nice well set up motor, Oven is a nice addition, must be a bit tight at 3500kgs. To anyone lookingvat one, the key points to check are front double glazed windows should have no misting and some shower trays (especially the type shown here I think) should have no cracks.

Peter Clark its much better being a 3 litre much stronger engine but at that age in particular the 2.3 were right in the middle of their manual cluch problems ( search "juddergate"). I ran a slightly later 3 litre 74r for 9 years cost me about £300 pa, I take it you've considered changing insurers? :giggle:
Never had MH insurance before so not a question of changing - tried everyone anyone has ever heard of.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Never had MH insurance before so not a question of changing - tried everyone anyone has ever heard of.
Ok, you mentioned that your write off was 3 years ago, do have any ncd thats worth swapping? Some insurers will do this and if you have more than one car, it might be worth considering?

NFU are sometimes good for a more creative approach, for example when I bought my most recent motorhome, I didnt want to sell the previous one straight away, so they insured them both on the same policy (the new old one was even on a VIN because bought from Luxembourg.)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
anyone remember Swap Shop?

LOL!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back