Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Im in work at the moment and i'm toying with the great debate of " Inverters versus Generators " Started looking at past threads already but im only wondering where my leisure battery is. I have a CI autoroller 6 berth.

Im hoping by the time i get home sombody will be able to direct me to the right direction. Only had it 5 days. Have no outside locker for a battery. Could it be under the seats somwhere. Thanks in advance !

V

vandam

Deleted User
Im in work at the moment and i'm toying with the great debate of " Inverters versus Generators " Started looking at past threads already but im only wondering where my leisure battery is. I have a CI autoroller 6 berth.

Im hoping by the time i get home sombody will be able to direct me to the right direction. Only had it 5 days. Have no outside locker for a battery. Could it be under the seats somwhere. Thanks in advance !
Hi Mark,
You may already know this, where ever you put it make sure it is well ventilated

R

Ralph

Deleted User
Well this is a guess but no-one else has told you yet so try under the seat (driver or passenger) as that's a common place. Failing that in a locker somewhere?

V

vandam

Deleted User
Well this is a guess but no-one else has told you yet so try under the seat (driver or passenger) as that's a common place. Failing that in a locker somewhere?
Yes a locker that is well ventilated, or you might an explosion.:Eeek:

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
My wardrobe has a false floor, under this is the Leisure Battery and Battery Charger. I use spare space there to keep Engine Oil, Washer Fluid, Toilet Chemicals, Drain Hose, Empty Diesel Container, a few rags and other small bits and pieces in tupperware boxes.

Phil.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers