Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Im in work at the moment and i'm toying with the great debate of " Inverters versus Generators " Started looking at past threads already but im only wondering where my leisure battery is. I have a CI autoroller 6 berth.

Im hoping by the time i get home sombody will be able to direct me to the right direction. Only had it 5 days. Have no outside locker for a battery. Could it be under the seats somwhere. Thanks in advance !

V

vandam

Deleted User
Im in work at the moment and i'm toying with the great debate of " Inverters versus Generators " Started looking at past threads already but im only wondering where my leisure battery is. I have a CI autoroller 6 berth.

Im hoping by the time i get home sombody will be able to direct me to the right direction. Only had it 5 days. Have no outside locker for a battery. Could it be under the seats somwhere. Thanks in advance !

Hi Mark,
You may already know this, where ever you put it make sure it is well ventilated

Upvote 0
R

Ralph

Deleted User

Well this is a guess but no-one else has told you yet so try under the seat (driver or passenger) as that's a common place. Failing that in a locker somewhere?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
V

vandam

Deleted User
Well this is a guess but no-one else has told you yet so try under the seat (driver or passenger) as that's a common place. Failing that in a locker somewhere?
Yes a locker that is well ventilated, or you might an explosion.:Eeek:

Upvote 0

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Get a genny as well.

Start around £40:winky:

Upvote 0

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
My wardrobe has a false floor, under this is the Leisure Battery and Battery Charger. I use spare space there to keep Engine Oil, Washer Fluid, Toilet Chemicals, Drain Hose, Empty Diesel Container, a few rags and other small bits and pieces in tupperware boxes.

Phil.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back