Road Runner

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Looking at this site 6 volt leisure batteries hold many more amps the 12 volt batteries

SEE HERE

Now i have 2 x 6 volt batteries already wired - to + and wonder if it extra amperage that they are done like this?

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Looking at this site 6 volt leisure batteries hold many more amps the 12 volt batteries

SEE HERE

Now i have 2 x 6 volt batteries already wired - to + and wonder if it extra amperage that they are done like this?

:Cool: If you had 2 x 6 volt 200ah batteries wired as a 12 volt? They would give you a 12 volt 200ah battery. :Wink:

Wildman

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Right so not as good as it first seemed:cry:

unlike Gordon Brown you can't get power of nothing. :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
mind you enough batteries would light him up a treat, I'll donate a battery to help power his electric chair.:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

S

stagman

Deleted User

SEE HERE

Work you power out by volts x amps i.e. 12v x 110 amp = 1320 va or 1320 watts 6v x 110amps = 660 va or 660watts therefore the first example will give you more power.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Back