Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
Hi all
Ive been told by the dealer I have to order the new van with the ”led front and fog lights, including curve light at a cost of £1580, I’m not sure why? I assume the van comes with the little curved led lights as standard day run lights? As for the head lamps and fog lamps I’m really not bothered about it’s not like I drive at night, my car has led and they are better but they are fully adaptive keep changing direction and so on, I can’t really see the point on the van they just point forward and will be off 99% of the time.
What do others think?
Thanks

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
Tell him to stick it. Did you order the the light package If not it’s his problem not yours. Please do not give in on this you have spent a lot on your van it’s on your order list what your paying for. If your didn’t get extras you paid for you get your cash back or refuse the van. If he ordered factory fit extras on top of your order it’s his problem not yours mate.

OP
OP
jako999

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
No I am about to order and they are saying I must order this i do want the little curved running lights but I’ve never seen a van without them so are they not just standard? The dealer won’t say and Niesmann just say speak to the dealer.
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
No I am about to order and they are saying I must order this i do want the little curved running lights but I’ve never seen a van without them so are they not just standard? The dealer won’t say and Niesmann just say speak to the dealer.
Thanks
When they say "curve lights" I would take that as meaning turning lights that come on with the steering and light the way around a corner or "curve" the LED daytime running lights will be standard whatever.

OP
OP
jako999

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
Curve is the way they are described in brochure, I think they mean the row around 12 led lights that run down the side and under the headlight?
Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back