Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Good morning all.
Thought I would post on here first before the rumours kick in!
I am going to be leaving Howards Motorhomes and as a result Howards Motorhomes will be closing!
I have been with Howards for 10 years and loved it. But I want a bigger challenge and Howards don't.
I have been offered the opportunity to become the General Sales Manager for Alan Kerr. They want me to steer the ship and run both sites. They have been around for years and I am sure it will need a few tweaks but it will be an amazing challenge!
Brand wise, they have Bailey, Swift, Rollerteam and Knaus. Its a pretty solid line up. I am especially happy to get my hands on Knaus!
With regards to warranty etc, any customers of mine will have their warranty honoured at AK.
In terms of customers with vans on order or being prepped with me at the moment, I will still hand them over as Howards (Nothing changes) especially Yorkshirelad175 Billylyne5

See you all in the Torbay!

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Good morning all.
I am going to be leaving Howards Motorhomes and as a result Howards Motorhomes will be closing!
I have been with Howards for 10 years and loved it. But I want a bigger challenge and Howards don't.
I have been offered the opportunity to become the General Sales Manager for Alan Kerr. They want me to steer the ship and run both sites. They have been around for years and I am sure it will need a few tweaks but it will be an amazing challenge!
Brand wise, they have Bailey, Swift, Rollerteam and Knaus. Its a pretty solid line up. I am especially happy to get my hands on Knaus!
With regards to warranty etc, any customers of mine will have their warranty honoured at AK.
In terms of customers with vans on order or being prepped with me at the moment, I will still hand them over as Howards (Nothing changes) especially Yorkshirelad175 Billylyne5

Wishing you the best in your new post👍
Now post me that thingy before you leave👍😁😁😁

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Good luck with the new venture, and don't forget what i am looking for please, and would you be interested in our Chieftain as a part ex?
Hope to see you soon

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Good morning all.

Bought a new van from Alan Kerr back in 2008,,Good deal,,excellent warranty service,,Shame i bought a Trigano,,,BUSBY :giggle: :giggle: Good luck with your new venture.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Will you be trading in Bitcoin, you probably know why

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
I am going to be leaving Howards Motorhomes.......

That's very good news Simon - you were wasted there!!

IMO there's no point playing with the chickens when you're an eagle.

Good luck with the next challenge.

All the best,

Andrew

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
Best wishes with your new venture 👍
I’ve always admired your honest posts and knowledgeable opinions.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back