• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Land sitting - Anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
He already knows about it.
Does he?, crikey that guy has some insight eh?, theres me thinking you had just posted it:D2
What does he reckon on the idea? if not this particular offer, its woken me up and probably others up to the idea/concept.
I think one was televised a couple of years back, cant remeber if it was Italy or Germany, but it involved grape vines, a house, and lots of land.
Les

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Trouble is there is no income, we know the people who own the land too, I would worry about getting payment if any work should be done for payment. Saying no more.

Portuguese wouldn’t put up with squatting. They have their own way of doing things.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back