Laika evovip309 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 26, 2024
Funster No
MH
Laika evovip 309
Any help gratefully received. I have a Laika evovip309. The indicator on the board is showing 66% for the grey waste. There is no observation port. I think in order to clean the probes I will need to remove them externally from the tank. If I managed to do this would I need to reseal it back in ? I have tried various tank cleaners and nothing changes . Thank you

OP
OP
J
May 26, 2024
Funster No
MH
Laika evovip 309
I know after putting so many cleaning agents into the van that I need to take the probes out . Bit concerned as I can take them out I think but need to know how to seal the unit back in

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Personally I wouldn't bother.
They are never accurate in my experience.
I never bother looking at the gauge now, I just empty when I have the opportunity and know from use when it's likely to be getting full.

w2f

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Hi and welcome to fun I too have a Laika evovip 309. And have no idea how to get to the grey waste tank only where the leaver is to empty it sorry but my grey waste tank always says empty so the senders aren't reliable all I could advise is calling camper uk spares department in Lincoln they have always been helpful to me.
Before this I had a liaka ecovip 1.02 fir many year and the sensors on all its thanks where rubbish so as above when you fresh water tank is almost empty empty your grey and forget about the sensors

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back