Lady solo European tour - one month in! (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
Lifestyle 696
Exp
Since 2013
Hello funsters!
Thought I'd update you on how my first month has gone - lots of pics on the polar steps app or you can read about it on www.lucyslogbookc.om.
I've found this website really useful when researching places to go, so hope that others will find my links helpful too. To research, I've tended to just put a place name in to find any threads, so I'm putting all the places at the bottom of this (Please let me know if there is a better thread to put this on).

One question though - I have run out of gas and my Safefill bottle is too big for my locker šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I have 5 more days in France, then 2 weeks in Spain before getting to Portugal where I live! I obviously don't need for heating, I have a camping stove for cooking.....but my rosĆ© is better chilled šŸ˜‚ and, I do like a cup of tea with mild in the morning, so the fridge would be handy. I'm thinking of waiting until I get to Spain and buying a bottle there, but would be interested in your views.
Lucy
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0902.jpeg

Ghent - Brussels - Bourscheid Castle - Heidelberg - Ludwinsburg - Porschplatz - Stuttgart - Esslingen - Lichtenstein Castle - Hohenzollern Castle - Sigmaringen - Konstanz - Bregenz - Vaduz - Chu - St Moritz - Lake Como - Cerosa di Pavia - San Remo - Antibes - Le Rouret - Gourdon - Castellane - Aix-en-Provence - Camargue salt flats - Arles - Montpellier - Frontignan - Bouzigues - Villeneuve-les-Beziers -Beziers - Pezanas - Roquebrun
Wow - seems a lot when I write it down!!

Jun 1, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Micro campervan
Exp
Since 2012
Can't help with your question, Lucy, but I've visited your blog and enjoyed reading up on your travel adventures. Enjoy the rest of your trip to Portugal.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hatty04

Free Member
Aug 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Valentine
Exp
For a second there I thought you were touring by air!..

Sorry, no helpful advice whatsoever, I was just browsing as a newbie..

OP
OP
Lucy744
Mar 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
Lifestyle 696
Exp
Since 2013
For a second there I thought you were touring by air!..

Sorry, no helpful advice whatsoever, I was just browsing as a newbie..
Well......maybe for my next adventure??!!!

68c

Oct 22, 2019
Southampton
Funster No
MH
2001 Pilote 270
Exp
Since 2004
I prefer bitter rather than mild with my morning tea, but each to their own.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I'd get one as you enter spain as they use the same in Portugal. Check though that you can fit in the normal 12,5kg standard one ,if not there is a smaller 6kg one. Only trouble with using one though is the refill price isn't regulated by the government so is dearer than a 12,5kg one.

Good to see all is going well.

Can't help with your question, Lucy, but I've visited your blog and enjoyed reading up on your travel adventures. Enjoy the rest of your trip to Portugal.
Hi Audrey.I hope all is well with you ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back