Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Since May 2008
Can anyone advise me how to remove and change the bulb from our interior lights in our 2004 Dethleffs Globetrotter Motorhome please. I can't open them and don't want to break anything.They are black rectangular fittings with a small round rocker switch. P.S. I don't know how to insert an image on your site.
Please SHOW ME THE LIGHT !
Denny

Reality is an illusion brought on by a lack of alchohol !

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Can anyone advise me how to remove and change the bulb from our interior lights in our 2004 Dethleffs Globetrotter Motorhome please. I can't open them and don't want to break anything.They are black rectangular fittings with a small round rocker switch. P.S. I don't know how to insert an image on your site.
Please SHOW ME THE LIGHT !
Denny

Reality is an illusion brought on by a lack of alchohol !

Open a Photobucket account or similar Denny.Upload the image to your account.Click on the http link under it, right click and copy.Then click on the image icon above and paste the address (url) of the image in it.:thumb:Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:
Upvote 0
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
To add a picture, reply to this thread and under where you type your message you should see a 'manage attachments' button (you may need to scroll down...)

Click it and upload your picture straight into your reply. ::bigsmile:

Hope that helps

Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread