Jasmin Camping (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I am currently sat watching the wind whip the trees up and the swallows have loads of fun in the wind.
There are 20+ of them going nuts just outside my van window at the moment. lovely entertainment.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim got his suntan while pruning the estates Olive Trees. Its absolutley awful here today though, while Wimbledon looks to be nice and sunny :)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Jim got his suntan while pruning the estates Olive Trees. Its absolutley awful here today though, while Wimbledon looks to be nice and sunny :)
And how's the estates orangery?:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ber090

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
I am currently sat watching the wind whip the trees up and the swallows have loads of fun in the wind.
There are 20+ of them going nuts just outside my van window at the moment. lovely entertainment.
Grommet, We will say "hello " properly when the "breeze" has passed!:party:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We had the best fish and chips for ages in Sutton on Sea. I can also wholeheartedly recommend Jasmin Camping a fantastic facility that Jim has provided for Motorhome FUN members I am really looking forward to returning

Oh and the beaches are stunning, and the prestigious, coveted "Blue Flag" status, and, even better for (Lyn and I) if you have a dog, there is so much beach that your dogs have loads of beach to run swim and play, and people that don't like dogs, have loads of space on the non doggie section of the beach.

Next time we go we will take our bikes as it seems that the cycle path along the beach goes absolutely miles in each direction. We know this as we sat at the beach bar and watches people cycling by, even saw Funsters cycling by!

There is a Hotel that has its own micro brewery ergo, its own beer!! and a brilliant play area, kiddies lido for those of you with children or grandchildren when you have had enough sand

All in all incredibly impressed with Jasmin Camping and Sutton on Sea and would recommend every one to book in and visit, before Jim becomes swamped and has to put his charges up

He isn't joking about the Olive Grove either!

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
I would be very careful about booking this site, the swimming pool is crap and the free bar non existing, going back in July to check things out again. Oh and no discount for repeat business.

Nov 11, 2016
uk, no fixed abode
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
since 2016
Nobody's mentioned the brilliant ice cream yet on the way to the beach... But then again, I was there when it was blazing hot and I had the place to myself and I'm the one who helped to get rid of some of the raspberries (nobody there to witness the pilfering). I loved the beach huts with the pointy roofs.

OP
OP
Ber090

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Strangely quiet this morning. No Wind! We will venture to the Metropolis this morning and try to avoid the ice cream, beer and fish & chips. On with the boots. Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Sutton we go.
Cheers
Bernie & Rona.(y)

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We second Eddie's comments. Lovely quiet site (until the Funsters arrived) and the infernal racket from the wardens of the adjacent Caravan and Motorhome Club site!. Jim,, Sian aka @Jim were very hospitable. Free desserts twice from Jim. Wonderful company from Karl aka @Gromett and of course Izzy who is @bobandjanie's owner.;-)

Carnival procession was very good for a small town.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
We second Eddie's comments. Lovely quiet site (until the Funsters arrived) and the infernal racket from the wardens of the adjacent Caravan and Motorhome Club site!. Jim,, Sian aka @Jim were very hospitable. Free desserts twice from Jim. Wonderful company from Karl aka @Gromett and of course Izzy who is @bobandjanie's owner.;-)

Carnival procession was very good for a small town.
What's this about free desserts, been three times now and not had a free anything, time to review my itinerary.

Lorryman100

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2015
UK/Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
27/11/2015
Jim suntanned and wearing shorts? This I have to see so used the online booking for a few days in September... free bar you say for £12 a night? :whistle:

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Jim suntanned and wearing shorts? This I have to see so used the online booking for a few days in September... free bar you say for £12 a night? :whistle:
Looking for the online booking can someone throw me a clue.

Lorryman100

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2015
UK/Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
27/11/2015
Sod the free desserts....... free bar wins every time.:D:sneaky::whistle: