Jack and spare wheel Bessacar E560 (1 Viewer)

Neil Horrabin

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Funster No
Hi

I purchased a Bessacar E560 earlier in the year but not been able to use due to a leg operation. I have since been wondering about possible punctures etc and cannot find where the Jack if any is stored. I thought it might be in the spare wheel but I am unable to see how you drop it, due to my leg and mobility. Can anyone help please.

Thanks
Neil

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Neil, welcome to the fun house!:)

Have a look under the front seats as sometimes they are under there. Personally though even if you find it I'd remove it from the camper and buy a bottle jack instead as they are much better and very cheap, and as a bonus don't take up as much room!

OP
OP
N

Neil Horrabin

Free Member
Oct 12, 2017
Funster No
Thanks Mel, found it. Like you say not sure about the Jack, may just use breakdown cover???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks Mel, found it. Like you say not sure about the Jack, may just use breakdown cover???
Yes you can but there may be a time when you need the jack, eg it can help you get out of a hollow etc as you can jack up the offending wheel, put some wood etc under it and then you can get out ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back