It's not been much fun yet, hoping that will change. (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2017
Herts
Funster No
MH
Adria coral 660SL
Exp
2 weeks
Hello All,

I'm Sam and have just bought a new to me Cl pegaso 62 motorhome, it seemed to have everything I needed and looked ok..

I've had a few minor hickups with it, that is if you find the habitation door only had one complete hinge on it (necessitated some roadside repairs to sort that out) is a minor hick up.

having searched the net for various answers to different things I'm hoping that some of you kind people can give some answers.

regards

Sam

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I've no idea on that motorhome but I'm sure others will be along soon with help.
Was it a private sale ?
Welcome to the forum (y)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello Sam and welcome to the Fun :hiya:

It looks as though you haven't had the easiest of starts! Personally I know nothing but there is always somebody on here who can (and will) help so my advice to you would be to post your issues here in either U Shaped Lounge or Tech/Mech (not everybody reads the Introduce Yourself section) with titles that say what your problem is about (eg "Replacement door hinge needed") and you're sure to get some useful answers among the banter.

Second piece of advice would be to subscribe to the Forum - it's only £15 a year and gives you unlimited access whereas as a 'guest', although you can continue to read, you have 5 free posts and can't see all of the forum. It really is the best £15 investment you'll ever make in your life!!! ;)

Good luck with sorting out your hiccups
illo-hiccup-balloons-ictcrop_300.jpg

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.

It looks as though you haven't had the easiest of starts! Personally I know nothing but there is always somebody on here who can (and will) help so my advice to you would be to post your issues here in either U Shaped Lounge or Tech/Mech (not everybody reads the Introduce Yourself section) with titles that say what your problem is about (eg "Replacement door hinge needed") and you're sure to get some useful answers among the banter.

Second piece of advice would be to subscribe to the Forum - it's only £15 a year and gives you unlimited access whereas as a 'guest', although you can continue to read, you have 5 free posts and can't see all of the forum. It really is the best £15 investment you'll ever make in your life!!! ;)

What she said....... and someone who lives locally to you might be able to come across and have a look. Two people being confused is always better than one!!!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Sam, welcome to the fun, and ask away, there are plenty of experienced people here who just love to help others. (y) Meanwhile, uf you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the Broken Link Removed

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
I'm sorry, but I cannot help either as I've never had that sort of door.
Do try posting again and use the words
Ci, habitation door, hinge and help
in the title to give others an idea of what the post is about.
Photos help too.

Actually you said you have sorted it so are there other problems you would like answers to?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Sam

Ask away, but as above a new thread with your query in the title would get better response.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
If you need help with stuff always best to post pics was the hinge broken or not fixed to the body properly if the second make sure the fixing area is not affected by damp.

OP
OP
sam496
Sep 27, 2017
Herts
Funster No
MH
Adria coral 660SL
Exp
2 weeks
I've no idea on that motorhome but I'm sure others will be along soon with help.
Was it a private sale ?
Welcome to the forum (y)
Thanks for the welcome, it was from a very small dealer, I've yet to speak with him.

Subscribed thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sam496
Sep 27, 2017
Herts
Funster No
MH
Adria coral 660SL
Exp
2 weeks
Thanks for the welcome all, I will as suggested post in the tech area for questions I have, I was just introducing myself in here.. thanks again

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Hi Sam and welcome to Motorhome fun, you will find you are on a learning curve but as you go along the more you will learn and what seemed to be a big problem will soon become a minor niggle.
Good luck with your new adventure.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:
There is always plenty of help ,advice ,fun and friendship on here!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back