Is this normal? (1 Viewer)

Mar 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend 7057
Exp
Hi all.
I posted this a while back but cannot for the life of me remember what the answer was.

We have a XZENT F220 Infotainer in our Trend. It is Connected to a Sunlight dual reversing and rear view camera. The rear view camera image replaces the rear view mirror which is completely redundant (unless you want to see stuff falling off the bed when you corner a bit to enthusiastically)!

When selecting the rear view mode on the infotainer, I’m sure that’s a made up word, it cuts the sound on the DAB radio or if connected my phone. As the whole point of having the rear view camera is to see behind you, the same as a normal mirror, why cut the sound off?
I have tried looking in the the user manual but it is in all honesty pretty useless. There has been a suggestion that the head unit can be configured to override this issue but I cannot for the life of me find out how.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Go into your Info...... (Click on your name in the blue bar at the top, and it will open your account)

Click on the "Your Content"..... and it will bring up all your posts you have submitted to or answered...

Should be in there some where... (y)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back