into the unknown! Fleurette motor homes?

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
does anybody own or know anything about fleurette motor homes build quality as we have found the perfect layout but know zero about the make?

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Snap we found a beauty at the Nec very different great layout. Ticked a lot of boxes thought price was a bit ott.
Price didn't really matter can't afford one tbh but it's nice to look

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
I owned a 73LJ from new in 2008, first saw them in Duesseldorf at the show and fell in love with the design and build quality.
Replaced it in 2017 for our present Frankia but did love the layout of the Fleurette.

Jun 30, 2011
Durham
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto A class
Exp
Since 2011
100% polyester construction, not sure exactly what that is?
funflair knows his variants of GRP, fibreglass etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
S

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Thanks for responses

Any issues whilst owning your model would you consider another one?

The brochure is a little vague on details regarding construction, it seems to have timber structure in floor , I wondered if that is normal?

OP
S

steve the chip

Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
im a newbie
Thanks for the responses

Any issues whilst owning your model, would you consider another one?

The brochure is a little vague on details regarding construction. it seems to have timber structure in floor. i wondered if that is normal?

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Although part of the Rapido Group , this company I think started life as furniture or Cabinet makers , is the Frame made of wood ? I love their design , but , can't justify buying one at present

Aug 14, 2017
Princes Risborough
Funster No
MH
Fleurette
Exp
18 months
We have had a Magister LD70 for two years bought from new in 2017. We bought from Webbs in Reading with a good discount which made it a good buy in our opinion. The build quality and layout of the interior is excellent. Our table does not have the hinged flip-over option which I have seen in the brochures and consequently can be a bit of an obstruction when in place. I have upgraded the stereo system, installed extra power points, installed a solar panel and tv aerial. We had two warranty issues which we reported in May but didn't get fixed until this month down in Hayling Island. We are totally happy with the van and have no intention to replace it for the foreseeable future. If you get for a good price then highly recommend it.

Reactions: Jim
SMC Motorhomes Newark
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers