• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Internal Thermal Blinds - Hymer B Class (1 Viewer)

Valkman

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
5 years
Internal Thermal Screens - Hymer B-Class 2010-2013

These are made with hand stitched fabric binding around the edges and supplied with sufficient suckers for sticking to the windows.

Shown here fitted to my previous van - 2012 Hymer B544

Also included is a thermal screen for the large Heki-stlyle rooflight that I had on my B544.

(I don't know whether or not this would fit other B- Class Hymers.)
The Thermal Screen material was originally supplied by Rainbow Conversions Ltd. The majority of sucker pads were supplied by Millenco with Rainbow supplying a few of a slightly different type. The black binding tape is of a professional quality. Brass coloured ringlets were used for each of the individual sucker positions.The total cost of materials used during manufacture was in excess of £165. They are in excellent condition and for sale at £85 which includes P&P. (mainland UK only)

OP
OP
Valkman

Valkman

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
5 years
Will do Bob but currently away from home on Grandparents duties. Will return on Tuesday 16thOct. If you are still interested I can measure for you then?

OP
OP
Valkman

Valkman

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
5 years
Herewith are the measurements of the internal thermal screens as requested:

The top two are identical & fit the opening double glazed habitation side windows.
The next one down fits the windscreen
The next down left fits the side windows next to the drivers seat; the right one fits the nearside front passengers window
Bottom left is the nearside passengers door window & bottom right is the Heki style roof light screen in the main habitation area.
Hope this helps....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back