insurance fo more than four drivers (1 Viewer)

briant

Free Member
Apr 27, 2015
kilmarnock scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since2011
we have motorhome insurance with the caravan and camping club, cover is for myself my wife ,daughter and son in law. we rang to put my grandson on the to the policy (he's 26) for two weeks in May and was quoted £92 but as we can only have 4 people on policy at any on time we would have to take one person off the policy at that time so agreed to take off my wife but then got told we would have to pay another £20 to put her back on the policy which to me is crazy and totally unfair as we have paid for her to be insured for the full year. Although we have the quote we haven't taken it up yet and would be grateful if anyone on here could tell me if they have a policy that covers more than four drivers. I suppose they limit of persons so that you can't hire it out but in our case its all family members. We would ideally like to put him on fully when we reinsure in October so please if you can give me any help regarding this I would be grateful. Brian

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
I insured mine with safeguard for me and my family (5) in total. It was the first year of motorhoming for us and was around £500 sept '13.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back