Independent MH Service and MOT North West/Wirral/North Wales? (1 Viewer)

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Any recommendations for the above, our trusted garage "KT Autoservices" has hung up his hat and gone off in his Motorhome.

We're located in Chester.

Happy to travel, just want a good, honest place that will look after our pride and joy.

Cheers
Red

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
I think Carol of Carol and Eddie had a good contact who they used for many years, try a PM to Carol.

Upvote 0
Feb 23, 2023
Hawarden, Deeside, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
Since 2019
Any recommendations for the above, our trusted garage "KT Autoservices" has hung up his hat and gone off in his Motorhome.

We're located in Chester.

Happy to travel, just want a good, honest place that will look after our pride and joy.

Cheers
Red
Hi Red, we used to use Keith Tyson Autoservices, just off the A55 by Buckley until he hung up his spanners earlier this year. We have since found another garage that has the space needed to service and MOT Motorhomes, they are Dee Autoservices, they are in the Spencer Industrial Estate, just off the Liverpool Road, in Buckley. I will message you back with the phone number.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 23, 2023
Hawarden, Deeside, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Red, we used to use Keith Tyson Autoservices, just off the A55 by Buckley until he hung up his spanners earlier this year. We have since found another garage that has the space needed to service and MOT Motorhomes, they are Dee Autoservices, they are in the Spencer Industrial Estate, just off the Liverpool Road, in Buckley. I will message you back with the phone number.
Phone number 01244 549277

Upvote 0
OP
OP
RedFrame

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
I think Carol of Carol and Eddie had a good contact who they used for many years, try a PM to Carol.
Yes, this was Keith Tyson AKA KT Autoservices, he was amazing, but alas he has retired.

Cheers
Red.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back