I'm back ..... (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I don't think I ever posted in here when I first joined, so having been away I thought I would say something now I'm back.

Had to go 'cold turkey' from MHF for a few months & get some work (& a few other things) done. I was spending far too much time on here!

Life is a little bit quieter now - not much quieter, but enough for me to venture back. I'm doing a fair bit of music stuff, which will get in the way of attending many meets or rallies, but we might make the occasional one. Trouble is, we can't plan very far ahead, so that rules us out of quite a few.

See you around. :)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Nice to see you back ...
Hope all is well..
Andy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
welcome-home-smiley-emoticon.gif

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Simon nice to see you back hope you're able to get a bit more time to look in, say hello to Jane for me.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome back Simon, are you still doing music round Lincoln?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Nice to see you back Simon.

I 'd wondered about not seeing you on the morning thread a couple of weeks ago . Hope all is ok & remember me to Jane please.:)

OP
OP
TheCaller
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Welcome back Simon, are you still doing music round Lincoln?

Thanks Anthea. Yes, around Lincs & further afield. I'm just off to a session at Bardney this afternoon & a week tomorrow afternoon is the one in Lincoln we have talked about before. There are several more local ones & I've been calling dances for several different bands. I'm also planning to be stewarding at several music festivals over the summer.

Nice to see you back Simon.

I 'd wondered about not seeing you on the morning thread a couple of weeks ago . Hope all is ok & remember me to Jane please.:)

I got an Alert about that as soon as I logged back in. Thank you for noticing! Not doing too badly myself, just busy. Will remember you to Jane. Naturally she gets a little worse each year & that is starting to have an effect on our trips away, which is one of the reasons why we are likely to be at less meets & rallies.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Glad all is okay Simon.

Hopefully will meet up with you and Jane on a field somewhere. I still haven't picked up my low whistle again :(

Last edited:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Nice to see you back on here Simon no doubt we will catch up for a tune or two.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
welcome back Simon, coincidentally you featured on here yesterday in a couple of video clips from Falkirk, where you were calling to our or at least my best efforts to dance, whilst being herded by Lola

nice to hear from you, love from us both to you both

D + B xx

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Thanks Anthea. Yes, around Lincs & further afield. I'm just off to a session at Bardney this afternoon & a week tomorrow afternoon is the one in Lincoln we have talked about before. There are several more local ones & I've been calling dances for several different bands. I'm also planning to be stewarding at several music festivals over the summer.

I got an Alert about that as soon as I logged back in. Thank you for noticing! Not doing too badly myself, just busy. Will remember you to Jane. Naturally she gets a little worse each year & that is starting to have an effect on our trips away, which is one of the reasons why we are likely to be at less meets & rallies.
Good to see you back Simon. Please send my very best to Jane - I still cringe when I think of the time I said “do you come here often” the first time we met at Malvern - it was not what I meant to say.......

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Lovely to see you back Simon. Best wishes to you both. :)

OP
OP
TheCaller
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Good to see you back Simon. Please send my very best to Jane - I still cringe when I think of the time I said “do you come here often” the first time we met at Malvern - it was not what I meant to say.......
:D:D:D :rolleyes::sick::oops:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Don’t know you from Adam,but you seem a decent cove,so hello!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back