I am impressed

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Homeless
Exp
Since 2005
You don't, I've watch documentaries about stunts like this and they get through a hell of a lot of empty cardboard boxes and chunks of foam practicing before they get it right.

OP
Enword

Enword

Funster
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
You don't, I've watch documentaries about stunts like this and they get through a hell of a lot of empty cardboard boxes and chunks of foam practicing before they get it right.
Yep I know but you have to do it for real for the first time at some point, big cahones needed, also look at the effort they both put in to get the outfit to roll back pretty cool (y) I think the passenger is most vocal, probably because he's still alive :LOL:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
The ones that get it wrong have three out comes usually.

Fall off and bruised
Fall off break bones
Fall off end up in wheel

Last edited:

Bonkers the Dog

Funster
MH
Buying
Exp
They use massive pits filled with foam to absorb the impact energy, over and over again till they perfect it. Its fascinating to watch and takes a big set of chuckies. There's a young stunt rider that is now a paraplegic and he has an adapted bike and there is footage out there of him doing it. Quite a thing...

TinaL

Funster
MH
Carthago C Tourer T148H
Exp
Ex Tuggers, I year into Mohoing, FLT wannabies
Just watching those young Red Bull nutters gets me holding my nuts in fear just watching them doing similar things on BMX bikes, motor bikes, skateboards even shopping trolleys and the guy that copies most of their stunts in a wheelchair FFS.
I think it was the Red Bull travelling circus I saw on the tele from Australia, plenty of falls, but they mostly get up and get back on again.
Glad I am not the parent.
Les

nicholsong

Funster
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Just watching those young Red Bull nutters gets me holding my nuts in fear just watching them doing similar things on BMX bikes, motor bikes, skateboards even shopping trolleys and the guy that copies most of their stunts in a wheelchair FFS.
I think it was the Red Bull travelling circus I saw on the tele from Australia, plenty of falls, but they mostly get up and get back on again.
Glad I am not the parent.
Les
They should not have had parents - something wrong in the mental genes.

OP
Enword

Enword

Funster
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
This is how it usually end's up when sidecar circuit folk try a different way of doing things :doh: we were in that race (2009) 5 in total crashed in the same race:p
07-3.jpeg09-1.jpeg10-1.jpeg04-3.jpg05-3.jpeg06-3.jpeg

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services