Hymer S820 - Original Sales Brochure / Certificate of Conformity (1 Viewer)

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
Does anyone have an original sales brochure (or certificate of conformity) for a Hymer S820 (circa 2003) they would be willing to share with me ?

Need these to see if it will be feasible to matriculate the vehicle for import into Portugal.

I know the CoC is vehicle specific but I need to see what the original specs are, and how far mine deviates due to aftermarket modifications.

Apparently they will accept a sales brochure for older vehicles and if this is less detailed and specific it may be an easier option.

Would also love to hear from anyone who has been through the matriculation / import system in Portugal...... :cool:

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Think this is it. Hope it helps.
Cheers

Attachments

• Hymer-SKlasse-2002.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 142
OP
OP
Parapilot

Parapilot

Free Member
Dec 29, 2015
Whiston
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
6 years
Think this is it. Hope it helps.
Cheers
Great response - in barely an hour !

Think I either saw or had that brochure at some stage, but much appreciated, thanks.

Guess I'll have problems in any event, as it has been uprated on the logbook, which shows different weights to the Hymer brochure and build plate on side..... and different again to the plate on the Merc 616 chassis. :oops:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Guess I'll have problems in any event, as it has been uprated on the logbook, which shows different weights to the Hymer brochure and build plate on side..... and different again to the plate on the Merc 616 chassis. :oops:
Might be worth contacting SVTech with the VIN to see if they did the upgrade, and still have the record (and get a copy of they did).
Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back