How to reset control panel warning (1 Viewer)

DerekMcAvoy

Free Member
Dec 21, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 08
The file should have been a video clip but it won’t allow that to be attached.

DerekMcAvoy

Free Member
Dec 21, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 08
However, the middle warning light on the left of the panel flashes and the leds only show one red led when I press the vehicle battery check button. That’s with a 100% charged brand new battery installed.

DerekMcAvoy

Free Member
Dec 21, 2020
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 08
Sorry, update.
the second light in from the left on the horizontal bank flashes. That’s the vehicle battery one

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Second light in from the left on the horizontal bank is the charging light for BOTH. If it is flashing from memory that shows a fuse has blown in one of the two Boite relais securite = Safety relay boxs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Best way to test if fuse has blown is on EHU check with multi meter voltage from leisure battery (should be 12.9 or more perhaps 14.4 charging) if 12.7 or below fuse blown. Do the same from the veh battery whilst connected to EHU

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
The 5A fuse is a standard blade fuse. The 50A fuse is a Midi fuse, you may need to go to an automotive electrics supplier for these.
BoiteRelaisSecurite01.jpeg

Mar 12, 2021
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
The 5A fuse is a standard blade fuse. The 50A fuse is a Midi fuse, you may need to go to an automotive electrics supplier for these.
View attachment 450319
Second light in from the left on the horizontal bank is the charging light for BOTH. If it is flashing from memory that shows a fuse has blown in one of the two Boite relais securite = Safety relay boxs
Where are the relay boxes likely to be located, near the charger/ leisure battery?

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Ok from previous threads regular viewers will know we have been having ongoing battery problems.
Today we had a new starter battery fitted but the control panel is still showing battery as flat, 1 notch and flashing...any ideas?
6yrs later, today this thread saved my backside. Many thanks to Irnbru and all who contributed. I am "That special kind of genius" who managed to blow the 5amp fuse in the "Bois Relais". I'm so happy I've just renewed my subs!

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
6yrs later, today this thread saved my backside. Many thanks to Irnbru and all who contributed. I am "That special kind of genius" who managed to blow the 5amp fuse in the "Bois Relais". I'm so happy I've just renewed my subs!

Your subs payment here will save your bacon and more so a 100 times over. Glad the thread helped someone else.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back