Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Some people on here have met me and know how I get around, some ask how do I do things and this shows you how compromise and a little determination gets you there in the end, today I put two 200w panels on the roof, and I don’t mind telling you I am knackerd up and down several times and once up there forget something and had to come down again, it’s a palaver but I got there in the end and got done what I needed. Tomorrow I’ll wire it up…😎

IMG_4622.jpeg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
It really is amazing what you can do when you have no other choice. I remember the physios putting monkey bars above my bed when I broke my back. My first thought was " I can't do that". Everybody buggered off out of the room and within an hour and after a few slips, I had it mastered and could swing out of bed into the chair. The freedom and dignity it gave back were beyond what most folk could understand. Suddenly I could get myself to the bathroom etc and it meant I could go home quicker.

Well done Gary, no such word as can't

Mar 9, 2016
Coventry
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil
Exp
Since 2014
Inspirational,I had a funny old day today fitting a clutch on my A class,didn’t go quite to plan,and then dropped my phone down the pit and smashed the screen:devil:
Watching your video has made my day.
Fair play to you(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back