Hobby 750 (Available near Benidorm) (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Yesterday afternoon, we got chatting to a couple here at Villasol, Benidorm, who have settled long term in a static caravan/mobile home, and are looking to sell their Hobby 750 Motorhome.

Had it been the correct sleeping layout at the rear, Rita and I would have jumped at the chance to go and have a look, but as it is, we wouldn't gain anything in that respect (see below). So, here are some brief details, (which may not necessarily be accurate) and if you have any questions, you need to speak to the owners, on the mobile number provided.

Hobby 750
LHD
First registered 2014/15 in the UK
Imported to, and re-registered in Bulgaria, then Spain.
Now stored in Spain.
40K - 45K (Kms or Mls) on the clock.
Price is in the region of £40K - £44K.
(Additional spec and Model are unknown at this stage).

The layout would appear to be...........a front lounge to the right (when entering) with settee/s and swivel front seats, and a drop down double bed above. Kitchen opposite entry door, with toilet to the left and shower opposite, with a 3/4 French style bed at the rear. Overhead cupboards above the rear bed.

Disclaimer........Neither Rita nor I have seen this Motorhome, and are not recommending it at all, but merely relaying information for anyone interested, of it's location and owner contact details. It's not in the "Classifieds Forum", because we are not selling. The owners, Keith & Pat do come across as a genuinely nice couple. :)

If interested, and for photos and email contact, please get in touch with the owners, Keith & Pat Hartley on +44 (0)7950 021779

Please, just out of courtesy, could you mention JockandRita, when making initial contact, then Keith & Pat will know where the info came from. (y)

Best regards, and good luck if interested. :)

Jock. :)

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
@JockandRita

I have seen this on facebook spanish group.. May be worth passing on.
I have seen a few advertise vans on places like facebook " sell your stuff spain" group and they always seem to get a lot of interest.

46474752_10209993385190546_5614150661127012352_o.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back