Hi, I've just found this forum (1 Viewer)

kipsmum

Free Member
Nov 3, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I just wanted to say a big 'HI' to everyone. I'm so pleased to have found this forum, especially as it's a friendly forum. I'm a camper at heart, started like most people as a nipper and have gone through the usual trail of trailer tents, folding campers, a windup camper and several caravans over the years. (Still have six tents in the loft!) A change in circumstances meant that I couldn't manage the caravan by myself, so to continue my passion for the great out-doors, I decided that a motorhome would be the best option, I'd secretly wanted one for sometime. What a great decision. I bought an Elddis Autoquest 120 a year ago, which has turned out to be the best thing I could have done. The dog and I have all the freedom we want and feel safe and happy while away:thumb: I'm rambling a bit now :)Rofl1:)! I can't wait to get back to the forum and get started :Smile:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, a great place for information and getting to meet like minded people at rally's, join in and ask as many questions as you like, you will find it is the best £10 you spend, 12 months fun what more could you want.:welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, I take it kip is a dawg, well plenty of funsters have pest along with them, we have 2 that go everywhere with us, well in the UK anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back