Hi, I've just found this forum (1 Viewer)

kipsmum

Free Member
Nov 3, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I just wanted to say a big 'HI' to everyone. I'm so pleased to have found this forum, especially as it's a friendly forum. I'm a camper at heart, started like most people as a nipper and have gone through the usual trail of trailer tents, folding campers, a windup camper and several caravans over the years. (Still have six tents in the loft!) A change in circumstances meant that I couldn't manage the caravan by myself, so to continue my passion for the great out-doors, I decided that a motorhome would be the best option, I'd secretly wanted one for sometime. What a great decision. I bought an Elddis Autoquest 120 a year ago, which has turned out to be the best thing I could have done. The dog and I have all the freedom we want and feel safe and happy while away:thumb: I'm rambling a bit now :)Rofl1:)! I can't wait to get back to the forum and get started :Smile:

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, a great place for information and getting to meet like minded people at rally's, join in and ask as many questions as you like, you will find it is the best ÂŁ10 you spend, 12 months fun what more could you want.:welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, I take it kip is a dawg, well plenty of funsters have pest along with them, we have 2 that go everywhere with us, well in the UK anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back