Rally Hereford 9th - 13th june (1 Viewer)

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi
We have one space available for the above rally if anyone is interested please pm me first come first served
Thanks Polly

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Well worth joining in on this one . The campsite is literally 5 mins walk to the cathedral and right on the river . The clubhouse has a bar and does amazing food or get a local takeaway delivery if you fancy it šŸ‘šŸ»

Feb 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
frankia platin
Hi
We have one space available for the above rally if anyone is interested please pm me first come first served
Thanks Polly
sad to say we are now unable to attend the rally too.our new motorhome and first rally has been scuppered by a faulty fridge and the motorhome which has now been returned to the supplier - return date currently unknown as they want to attempt repair rather than replace the unit . clearly if the replacement part does not fix the issue there will be even further delay .... not quite a great beginning to the motorhoming experience , but frees up a place for anyone wanting to attend hereford

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi sorry to hear about your trouble hope everything goes smoothly. If I can fill your place l will be able to refund your money. I will keep you posted.
Polly

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back