Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Malachy

Free Member
Mar 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
New campervan
Exp
Hi looking for help i am baying a new motorhome i have too in mind hobby or the carado the to are very much the same full leather in the hobby half in the carado both the same price bigger door in the garage of carado for my scooter witch do you all think is best built and will keep its resale value thanks

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi and welcome to the fun house :D

Not knowhing how 'new you are the motorhoming you might find it beneficial to read the excellent "buyer's guide" written by Jim (website owner), it normally costs £7.99 to non-members but members get it free (£15 a year subs), you'll also be able to get his security guide free too.

Reading the former will give you a LOT of things to consider when buying a MH, in addition to the interior leather and garage door size.

OP
OP
M

Malachy

Free Member
Mar 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
New campervan
Exp
Ya the carado is not as nice but suit me best then i was chatting to x hubby mechanic he says parts can be very slow to get from hubby

OP
OP
M

Malachy

Free Member
Mar 8, 2019
Funster No
MH
New campervan
Exp
And that you both the say the hubby holds its value better is this true do you know

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back