Free Member
Dec 19, 2016
Slough
Funster No
MH
Trail-Aire Silhouette RV
Exp
Im a Newbie
Can i get some advice from you all. I have just sold my American RV and i am looking to buy a smaller M/H as i had so many problems getting on sites etc. I spend most of my time in France and i am not sure wether to buy a French motor home or a lefthand drive english one . I would like a automatic with air con and generator. I want a second hand one if possible. Can any one suggest the best model/type etc.

Thanks in Advance

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Many people on here recommend buying LHD from Germany or France. I believe the prices are more competitive and of course better choice. Buying LHD in U.K. will limit your choices of MH for sale.
On board generator not found in smaller MH but someone else may know of one.
Try searching on mobile.de. It seems to be a popular site for tracking down MH for sale.

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Many people on here recommend buying LHD from Germany or France. I believe the prices are more competitive and of course better choice. Buying LHD in U.K. will limit your choices of MH for sale.
On board generator not found in smaller MH but someone else may know of one.
Try searching on mobile.de. It seems to be a popular site for tracking down MH for sale.
Mobile.de was where we looked although ended up buying new from a dealer in Germany, also regarding generators takea look at the efoy systems

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back