Hello, I’m Janet and I have just come in from the cold (1 Viewer)

nettypoole

Free Member
Apr 30, 2008
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2008
Hello

After a few years of lurking and reading I decided that my OH (David) and I could benefit from a few pearls of your wisdom and experience related to things we wonder about.

We have a WildAx Constellation (pre Rapido) that we have wandered around happily in for two years, and before that an Autocruise Starburst which did us proud for 8 years and a lot of miles.

We use our van for visiting relatives, so we can have a room of our own and somewhere to sit quietly and read the paper when needs must, and to wander around Europe. France a lot, last year Portugal for a few weeks after Christmas, and this winter we are heading for Southern Spain after spending the Christmas holidays with our son in the Pyrenees.

We enjoy sailing, skiing (although only gently now) and golf. Lots more fun to be had...

Nice to meet you all properly
Janet

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Welcome Janet and David, lots of knowledge on here, which I have found invaluable. :xsmile:

:welco:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hello

After a few years of lurking and reading I decided that my OH (David) and I could benefit from a few pearls of your wisdom and experience related to things we wonder about.

We have a WildAx Constellation (pre Rapido) that we have wandered around happily in for two years, and before that an Autocruise Starburst which did us proud for 8 years and a lot of miles.

We use our van for visiting relatives, so we can have a room of our own and somewhere to sit quietly and read the paper when needs must, and to wander around Europe. France a lot, last year Portugal for a few weeks after Christmas, and this winter we are heading for Southern Spain after spending the Christmas holidays with our son in the Pyrenees.

We enjoy sailing, skiing (although only gently now) and golf. Lots more fun to be had...

Nice to meet you all properly
Janet
Hi Janet, glad you joined after my recommendation, you won't regret it!
Catherine

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
068B0112-6835-4DD3-9F76-3ABC43AD4844.gif

and Welcome from both of us.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
I hope you will find my responses to your question on golf helpful.

OP
OP
nettypoole

nettypoole

Free Member
Apr 30, 2008
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2008
Welcome .... what kind of sailing do you do?
We used to sail Osprey dinghies when we were younger and fitter, then moved on to big boats. We had a Hunter Impala for lots of years based in Scarborough. I got fed up of getting cold and being shouted at but David took his racing seriously and sailed in an assortment of yachts until both he and his sailing partner retired. We still like to go on sailing holidays as and when, and occasional trips with friends who have yachts but they are getting thin on the ground now too.

OP
OP
nettypoole

nettypoole

Free Member
Apr 30, 2008
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2008
:hiya:
I hope you will find my responses to your question on golf helpful.
Hi, I don’t know how to reply directly, but thank you for the golf information. It will come in very handy.
I was somewhat taken aback at the speed and number of responses to my request. I put my phone down after I had posted and didn’t pick it up again until some hours later. It’s a pretty active forum!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Welcome to the forum, you'll find there's always someone around whatever time of day or night & lots of help and advice (& opinions:xgrin:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back