Hello, Hi to everybody on the forum. (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
NB Flair
Exp
Recent purchase (Newbie)
Hi everybody, I am a newbie to motorhomes having only purchased my NB Flair a couple of months ago. It is a 1999 tri axle based on a Ducato chassis and is in really good nick for its age. While checking it over i noticed that the headlights were a bit on the dim side so thought i would change them over, Whoops, where do you get at them from?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello sunshine... Welcome to the forum. We have several brilliant men on this forum who can USUALLY find some kind of solution to everything.

funflair.?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to Motorhome Fun a man who may know šŸ™‚
funflair any ideas Martin..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
If you have the silver couloured headlight surrounds you will find two wing nuts at the back, undo these and the cover comes off revealing the light fixings.

If it's the main beam with sidelight 90mm diameter the price varies wildly but I got ours from Opie oils and can find the part code if you are stuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W
Oct 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
NB Flair
Exp
Recent purchase (Newbie)
EUREKA!!! I have solved the problem. Remove the trim round the lights, reach in under the bonnet and unhook the spring at the far end of the unit, remove the indicator light, you will see two 10mm nuts, remove these and unscrew the single nut near the bonnet and the headlight will remove.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
EUREKA!!! I have solved the problem. Remove the trim round the lights, reach in under the bonnet and unhook the spring at the far end of the unit, remove the indicator light, you will see two 10mm nuts, remove these and unscrew the single nut near the bonnet and the headlight will remove.
Well done that man, you are now the official expert on pre 2000 N+B Flair headlight removal.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from drizzly Ciren!

(y) šŸŒØ