Hello from the Frozen North (well frozen most of the time)

weebill

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2014
aberdeen
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Hi everyone

I am Bill and the wee bit is Ailsa. We have tugged and motorhomed for nearly 20 years and currently have a 4 year old Burstner.
Toured mostly in the UK but ventured into Europe a couple of years ago and again this year, loved Germany.
Plant to be much more active when I retire in 18 months and will then start attending meets and rallies.

Nov 30, 2009
West Yorkshire
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome Bill and Ailsa , you'll get lots of info on here. Were not retired and manage to get to quite a few Motorhome fun rallies. Though we don't do the big Motorhome shows.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
We were recently in "The frozen North " ( Outer Hebrides) ........sunshine every day ! Just a rumour by the locals about it being frozen !!!!!!

Mind you, we did enjoy feeding the Polar Bears on Valtos beach !!:cooler::cooler::cooler:

DBK

Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, we had a few days at Port Erroll (Cruden Bay) this June and we were very lucky with the weather. A lovely part of the world.

But having been brought up in Carlisle, which was a full and long day's drive to the channel ports I sympathise with you, must be a good two day's drive. But then you do have the rest of Scotland on your doorstep!

Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Hi everyone

I am Bill and the wee bit is Ailsa. We have tugged and motorhomed for nearly 20 years and currently have a 4 year old Burstner.
Toured mostly in the UK but ventured into Europe a couple of years ago and again this year, loved Germany.
Plant to be much more active when I retire in 18 months and will then start attending meets and rallies.
Fit like min ;)

Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
MH
PVC Possl Roadcruiser
Exp
Hi weebill and welcome from sunnier climates in the south west Scotland, sunny Dumfries. We are planning a wee trip up north first week in November, not 100% sure where yet possibly round the Inverness area.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services