Heading for Grenoble - site and stop advice? (1 Viewer)

Dec 8, 2013
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2015
Our daughter is in the process of buying an apartment in Grenoble and looks like we have been roped in to helping decorate and build furniture / put up shelves etc. ( I'm sure I remember buying the MH to get away from stuff like that! ).

Anyway, we're going to make a 3 or 4 week trip of it and hopefully get up into the mountains for a week or 2 while we are there.

We're planning to spend around a week in Grenoble and will have use of the daughters car. If anyone knows of a site that is not too far away that we could use as a base and would be relatively secure to leave the camper during the day that would be helpful.

Also, any suggestions on route and stops/aires on the way would be helpful - we don't plan to be in a rush so happy to stopover at some interesting places on way there/back.

Thanks

OP
OP
Hooflungdung
Dec 8, 2013
Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for this link Brisey. - I've seen this site from the motorway from Geneva but couldn't find it on Google or Google maps - will definitely check it out as this seems close enough for daily commuting.

Three days till Chocks Away!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back