Have your Covid 19 Passport ready. (1 Viewer)

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Some parts of Spain are now insisting on the showing of Covid 19 Vax passport before being allowed into the interior of bars, restaurants and public places....we are in Galicia....high Covid numbers....we had to contact our Murcia Medical centre to ask them to eMail us ours.....they arrived in 15 minutes.... didn't think they would be required on this trip as we didn't intend leaving our national boundaries....
I also am aware that other regions of Spain may require them now or in the near future....if planning a Benidorm visit... don't worry, a kiss me quick Sombrero and a donkey under your arm would be sufficient..

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
When you return you can add the 'Portal de paciente' app & apply for it to be authorised via digital key or digital code if you have one it can be done online.Or apply on paper at health centre . that way you have the complete patient app on phone showing doctor , nurse, meds being taken, yearly renewal date , date of next repeat meds, all covid info ,when ,where, what one, etc
you can also apply for the eu digital certificate on an app if you have either the digital key or code otherwise it is like ours ,on paper

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
When you return you can add the 'Portal de paciente' app & apply for it to be authorised via digital key or digital code if you have one it can be done online.Or apply on paper at health centre . that way you have the complete patient app on phone showing doctor , nurse, meds being taken, yearly renewal date , date of next repeat meds, all covid info ,when ,where, what one, etc
you can also apply for the eu digital certificate on an app if you have either the digital key or code otherwise it is like ours ,on paper
Here in parts of Galicia there are signs on public buildings, bars and restaurants...without the correct documents you ain't going in.... Fortunately we have a friend who is a Doctor in our Medical centre..he managed to access all we need and email it to us...we should get the Portal de Paciente when we get home...Cheers Gus

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Is it all worth it , I would love to be in France or Spain, and covid wouldn't worry me any more than here but all these forms and tests and masks and everything else would just do my head in. :(

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Some parts of Spain are now insisting on the showing of Covid 19 Vax passport before being allowed into the interior of bars, restaurants and public places....we are in Galicia....high Covid numbers....we had to contact our Murcia Medical centre to ask them to eMail us ours.....they arrived in 15 minutes.... didn't think they would be required on this trip as we didn't intend leaving our national boundaries....
I also am aware that other regions of Spain may require them now or in the near future....if planning a Benidorm visit... don't worry, a kiss me quick Sombrero and a donkey under your arm would be sufficient..
We cannot get a passport showing Covid. I have proof of vax on my phone, wifeā€™s phone too old. We also have a paper copy from NHS but none of them claim to be a passport. Not that it matters as neither of us particularly likes Spain so weā€™ve no intention of going any time soon. Iā€™m just interested to see a passport for Covid.

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Just masks inside or walking to table is my experience in Spain right now. Unless your dutch they dont seem to need to comply.

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Is it all worth it , I would love to be in France or Spain, and covid wouldn't worry me any more than here but all these forms and tests and masks and everything else would just do my head in. :(
Depends, for us/many yes - form filling doesnā€™t really take much time and testing is cheaper/affordable for many.

Definitely a change to how things used to be but most will see it as minimal effort to get back out there; but, for some I do understand the change is a hassle they donā€™t wantā€¦

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Just masks inside or walking to table is my experience in Spain right now. Unless your dutch they dont seem to need to comply.
My son and his family are moving back to the UK from The Netherlandsā€¦ā€¦.since all this started the Dutch have not been very happy to comply with ANY rulesā€¦ā€¦even the common sense ones. šŸ¤”

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Weā€™re looking at travelling ā€˜somewhereā€™ mid to late September, Spain being one on the list.

What will we require if we travel into Spain, and how would we get the right documents?

Got our double jab on our NHS app, and will have a backup paper copy.

Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
We are heading to Spain via santander in ten days. I have the NHS app on our phones showing we are fully jabbed. Does anyone know if the NHS is accepted or is it best to try and download the eu app and try and get our info on to that? I'm not great at techy stuff...so it will be a pain but if I have to I'll try.

Tanya_and_Mick

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 12, 2015
Quesada, Spain
Funster No
MH
Globecar 640DK
Exp
Weā€™re looking at travelling ā€˜somewhereā€™ mid to late September, Spain being one on the list.

What will we require if we travel into Spain, and how would we get the right documents?

Got our double jab on our NHS app, and will have a backup paper copy.
Some steer hereā€¦

Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry, I meant do I need the eu app to enter bars etc or will the NHS be OK?

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Not been asked for anything to enter anywhere in Spain. We just put out masks on until sat down and mask on if no table service and go to the bar. I think different areas have different rules but we not come across any.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
We had to show to get into a restaurant the other day in Galicia. No problem just flashed it on the phone
VacunaciĆ³n. Certificado COVID digital de la UE. AndalucĆ­a.pdf

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We are heading to Spain via santander in ten days. I have the NHS app on our phones showing we are fully jabbed. Does anyone know if the NHS is accepted or is it best to try and download the eu app and try and get our info on to that? I'm not great at techy stuff...so it will be a pain but if I have to I'll try.
I would guess not. There was mention of a Covid passport but I cannot find anything on any official website relating to a COVID passport. Maybe itā€™s a foreign thing that the UK doesnā€™t have.

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I have stated that we are in Galicia...this issue isn't all of Spain...each region makes their own rules....some municipalities here do not need to apply the same rules.....there is an active approach here near Vigo/Pontavedre...

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
Iā€™m just interested to see a passport for Covid.
This is an EU digital covid passport, paper copy.

0-02-0a-6df472b93a6fca2ed19df3e52600352e1f5670ab37bcb97f94e4e7a3f7f5fb56_96fa022fd5e8f2dc.jpg

I would guess not. There was mention of a Covid passport but I cannot find anything on any official website relating to a COVID passport. Maybe itā€™s a foreign thing that the UK doesnā€™t have.
The UK didn't take part. Each country has the above hard copy or on phone app in own country langage +English

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
I assume hard copies are acceptable in Spanish Restaurants , we donā€™t have a downloadable COVID vaccination app here in Scotland just a certificate issued by SNHS
I can't see why they wouldn't be. I havethe EU one on paper bt just have a photo of it on the phone .

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Just to add the majority of restaurants havenā€™t ask to see it and yes people where showing hard copies without a problem

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994

View attachment 524418

The UK didn't take part. Each country has the above hard copy or on phone app in own country langage +English
Yes Gus...that's what we have been given...got ours on phone now.....have seen the official notice at the entrance of a small Cafe in Vigo...was only going to pay my overnight fee for the Camperstop, but if going "in" for coffee would have required some evidence of two jabs....

Lucky

Free Member
Nov 9, 2019
Limousin France & Yorkshire UK
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 600XV
Exp
Since 2016
It's my understanding that in France from next week, and I expect similarly in Spain, if you don't have the a digital COVID passport you can be refused entry to a restaurant etc although the establishment has discretion to accept paper copies.

In practice, at least in my part of rural france, I expect they will allow entry to anyone that has any form of money to spend inside šŸ˜

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
According to the BBC most UK citizens canā€™t have an EU one. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
If you follow Jon worth on Twitter, he has been testing šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ& NI NHS QR codes with EU covid certificate apps. some EU ones (šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ appear compatible)
There is no šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ QR yet šŸ¤¬

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3

View attachment 524418

We have a very similar paper copy of vaccination but nowhere does it mention passport. Neither does the NHS app mention passport.

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We have a very similar paper copy of vaccination but nowhere does it mention passport. Neither does the NHS app mention passport.
OK....we must just refer to them as Certificate....or Whatever you want...."Certificado de VacunaciĆ³n Covid 19" is what we call them in Spain....Not to be confused with Pet Passport, which proves the animal has had jabs to travel, but not to enter Bars and restaurants alone...šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ‘šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡¦

Jul 4, 2017
Newton Stewart, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 615
Exp
Since 2000
Why not print off your vaccination records from NHS app so you have a hard copy as well ?
In Scotland we cannot access our medical records. The govt is reported to be looking into a digital covid passport, using a Danish company. Obviously donā€™t trust the one the rest of the U.K. is using!

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
In Scotland we cannot access our medical records. The govt is reported to be looking into a digital covid passport, using a Danish company. Obviously donā€™t trust the one the rest of the U.K. is using!

She couldn't possibly make things easy for everyone in the UK including and especially the Scots. Why does she always have to be different for difference sake. Such a pointless waste of time, money and effort. How much is the UK tax bill inflated by multiple bureaucracies merely duplicating what already exists.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back