Grey water draining on Knaus Sun traveller 2004 (1 Viewer)

Beelady11

Free Member
Jun 26, 2017
Farnham
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun traveller 2004
Exp
4 years
Hi. New to the forum. Hello all!

We have an 04 Knaus Sun traveller. The grey water emptying does not seem to work. We understand that "Auf" is "on" and the handle seems to be engaging and turning but nothings happening. Any experienced Knaus owners out there who know the knack with this?
Thanks!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
must be blocked or stuck, but I guess you had got there yourselves o_O

what type of handle is it? on our Hymer we have a weird cable operated valve and ours got stuck, luckily open, so I fitted a more conventional hand valve on the end of the pipe

No idea what you would do if stuck shut, hopefully your valve is less complicated than our Hymer gate valve (y)

A photo of the valve might help get a few more pointers

and can you alter your avatar, spooky scroling back up the page seeing the pair of you looking down on me :)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2023
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Liner 658
Hi. New to the forum. Hello all!

We have an 04 Knaus Sun traveller. The grey water emptying does not seem to work. We understand that "Auf" is "on" and the handle seems to be engaging and turning but nothings happening. Any experienced Knaus owners out there who know the knack with this?
Thanks!
Hi, I also have a Knaus Sun liner 2005 model with similar grey water system. Mine got stuck in the same way as yours did.
How did you manage to sort it out? Thanks.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, I also have a Knaus Sun liner 2005 model with similar grey water system. Mine got stuck in the same way as yours did.
How did you manage to sort it out? Thanks.

Sadly they only joined for a day,never to be seen again so you may not get an answer šŸ™

IMG_3689.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back