Greetings ! (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 13, 2024
Lancshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Axess
I have just posted a request for advice relating to a 12 volt electrical problem. I am an elderly, retired, chap who has toured Europe in caravan and motorhome since 1983, . . . .( I think it was '83, it might have been '84). I have been in engineering all my life, firstly with military service, then in the Aerospace industry, now I play guitar with a small combo, just to keep active, and maintain a decent level of brain function. I have read several of the posts relating to issues with which I am familiar, and find that the advice and assistance offered seems to indicate that this is a really good forum to belong to; so here I am !

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
I have just posted a request for advice relating to a 12 volt electrical problem. I am an elderly, retired, chap who has toured Europe in caravan and motorhome since 1983, . . . .( I think it was '83, it might have been '84). I have been in engineering all my life, firstly with military service, then in the Aerospace industry, now I play guitar with a small combo, just to keep active, and maintain a decent level of brain function. I have read several of the posts relating to issues with which I am familiar, and find that the advice and assistance offered seems to indicate that this is a really good forum to belong to; so here I am !

Welcome and have Fun.

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
And Welcome Sire.
You will enjoy it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Montezuma
May 13, 2024
Lancshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Axess
Thank you, one and all, for the welcome.

The test that I have been running on my 'Suspect', and probably knackered, leisure battery is now concluded.

I am not really any the wiser, and so, having dipped into the piggy-bank, I will return to the relative forum and seek further knowledge, advice and solace.
(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back