GEE.........IF ONLY, I'd thought of that (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
A few things just lately, so simple, have amused me in that, If only I had thought about that earlier.

I recently had a new leisure battery fitted, following which i couldn't get it to show the right options for tank readings within the Swift Command panel:

1. Firstly after discussion with Sargeant, I didn't realise that you could go into background settings, following which you can do a recalibration.
2. The low and behold the option for tanks read CV..........doooh = caravan, switched it to Motorhome and tank levels showed.
3. I also today thought that the engine battery used to be helped by solar panel charge but was not sure. I was worried that I may loose some charge detrimental to the battery. I then remembered the background settings and looked at the solar option, it was on leisure..........doooh, pressed the panel and switched it to SMART enabling the solar to switch between the both leisure and engine.

Two other simple things regarding the fresh water tank filler inlet:

1. For years I had put up with putting my hose into the outlet, it quite often slipping out and soaking me..........doooooh. Then I realised you could buy a water cap with a hose attachment on it. SIMPLES fit hose on and let it fill.:giggle:(y)
2. Someone recently on the forum had trouble with the blue inlet cap not coming off very easily, I for last 5 years having same problem. The answer he had was spray the cap rim with lubricant...........dooooh, SIMPLES, it swivels round like a dream(y):LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

So anyone else have similar moments where they think, why didn't I think of that. You never now something else might crop up and .................................................doooooooooooh. Cheers Smudger55

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back