Fun Sticker on windscreen (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Just out of interest, where is the place to put the sticker ? ( I know on the windscreen !!! ) but where do you suggest , up where the tax disc goes or top corners of screen right or left or as mine is behind my mirror ( top central) so as not to obscure vision . or have several !! all over the place.
Looking at Mo's thread both m/h's have there's near the tax disc.

Currently trying to get a bumper sticker made for the rear , but can't find a suitable supplier with correct smiley !!

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Ours also behind the mirror mounting bracket (We removed the actual mirror, because no view to rear from inside the van) But in 4 years and 7 countries, we have still not crossed paths with another van with one on display !!
Must get to a rally on our return from Greece in July..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Without really thinking before acting (nothing overly new to me) I put mine in the front offside quarter light, goodness only knows why, but once it touches the screen that is it, decision made !!

That said, the only bumping into we have done with another MHFster, mine was only seen because of where it was

Will try a sneak another at Chester, then place more carefully this time, dead centre top I reckon seems the most visible, but then does anybody look that high up

Too many decisions

Aug 21, 2014
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20 yrs on and off
Ours is where the tax disc used to be. Now addicted to trying to spot funster stickers as we travel about. So far no sightings but are thinking what the correct greeting is if we do spot one :think: is it the usual motorhome wave :hi: or a more energetic one with much smiling and gesticulating :happy: :clap: :roflmto: :*

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
note to myself: get sticker...get sticker.....

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
If you stick it to another piece of clear plastic (like a piece cut from a A4 stationery wallet) you can then poke it anywhere. AND when it's all bleached by the sun, you can easily replace it without wearing fingers to the bone with a gallon of solvent! I have mine tucked behind the windscreen ticket holder (standard on peugeot's).

I also have a MHF flag sticker on the N/S rear bedroom window

Being a commitment phobe, I hate 'once stuck - they stay' stickers.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Got the sticker in the tax disc holder, and then Jim sent us a couple of these 'invitation to join FUN' cards with our stickers, so these are jammed in the lounge side windows - can be seen on the road or parked up, window blinds don't cover them - this is how we got 'spotted'

IMG_1444.JPG

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Coincidence or what, we are on camping Zeeburg in Amsterdam, area B, plot 9, and next to us is a van with a round yellow sticker.
Our paths haven't crossed yet to say hello.

Just for interest, and not to change the thread, he has his half way down, On the drivers side of the window.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
one where the tax disc was and one in back window. and a flag in side window.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Coincidence or what, we are on camping Zeeburg in Amsterdam, area B, plot 9, and next to us is a van with a round yellow sticker.
Our paths haven't crossed yet to say hello.

Just for interest, and not to change the thread, he has his half way down, On the drivers side of the window.
That's where we have ours too.

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Mine top centre just behind rear view mirror. Could do with one for the back window and thinking of making a large one (because I cannot find one) to stick on the front overcab section (y)(y)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Mine is low down on offside front window. Thought that way people might see it as we drive past.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back