• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

FULL MOT £6500 FORD IVECO 2.5TD V5 'MOTORCARAVAN' 50k MILES 4 ADULT BEDS, SHOWER, V.ROOMY INSIDE (1 Viewer)

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
£6500,
MOT 18-08-2020 SO HAS 12 MONTHS MOT ON THE MOTORCARAVAN.

5KW BLOWN HOT AIR 12V DIESEL HEATER WITH LCD CONTROLLER { JUST FITTED }

Red leaded chassis/ engine bay and from NEW.
Owes Me over £8,000
This is an EX-NORFOLK POLICE OFFICE BOX VAN { not ex prison }.
eBay item number: 163523144318
I bought it to TWEEK in to a Motor caravan to park it up at work { A Motorhome Dealership in Shrewsbury } as I was working 42 miles away from home at the time as a Motorhome Technician. Has had many hours of time lavished on it. 2 NEW FIAMMA roof vents, 1 X 100W flexible solar panel and charge controller 2 X 100A leisure batteries, 1 X NEW Heavy Duty Iveco engine battery. The front cab seats have been taken out to be jet wash cleaned and refitted.
Original Plywood / fibreglass roof has a 1.5 inch blue foam sandwich { from new build }
I have sealed all around the van box edges with Sealant and the painted the top of the fibreglass roof with Cromopol white paint.
Inside the box has been fully insulated with Celotex 1" silver foil backed insulation and then has had Veltrim Carpet fitted. Widney 700W 240V plinth heater { £80 }
Has a 3 way fridge { lpg and 240V connected }, Smev hobs, 240V charger, NEW fibreglass shower tray and a wet room made from Saniclad white plastic cladding.
Floor is rock solid, 7ft height inside box 7 ft wide x 14ft long, Van is warm and dry with no damp. NEW £100 status aerial, 2 x CD RADIOS, TONS OF STORAGE inside and outside -Has Belly lockers. Rinnai instant LPG hot water boiler and catalytic gas fire.
Has a tow bar with untested single electrics. New rear £30 Hop on step.
Aerodynamic front Wind Spoiler has been added.
Thetford C200 Swivel Toilet with Cassette external access door.. NEW Tip up plastic shower sink.
Extra locks on side and rear door.
Rear over door light.
Mainly LED lights inside.
Onboard Fresh WATER tank, Underslung 70L waste water tank
I am selling this at far less than it owes Me as I want the room on My driveway back.
Nearly 1K was spent on putting through the MOT, New heater Matrix, Chassis 'rubber bump stops' X2 , Axle bearings, brakes etc
Has 80KMS on the clock which is 50,000 miles.
Van has Power Assisted Steering and 1/2 a tank of diesel to take you home.
It's a solid, clean truck. Bit smoky at first but that quickly clears and the gears are smooth and I've commuted to Shrewsbury a few times and locally. Occassionally the starter sticks but always starts.
I keep a small solar trickle charger in the front window and isolate the engine battery when its on the driveway.
No hard sell, I'm losing 3K on this as it stands.
eBay item number: 163523144318

Selling the IVECO MOTOR CARAVAN as I am setting up as a Mobile self employed Motorhome and Caravan Engineer
and I need the room on My driveway

IMG_0947.PNG

IMG_2284.JPG
IMG_2285.JPG

VERY CHEAP TO TAX AND INSURE THROUGH www.2getherinsurance.co.uk, Weight is 3750KGS says 5T on Logbook.
IMG_2267.JPG

Auto-vox Wireless Car Reversing System 4.3" LCD Monitor + Rear View Camera Night Vision

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

IMG_2271.JPG

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries